I am sure this has been done before, but I wanted to start my own segment of “Said NO TTC Woman Ever…” There are just some things that will never ever be uttered by any woman who goes through what we go through. Here are some that come to mind. Feel free to comment with any additions!
Said NO TTC Woman Ever…
1. “Oh, phew! I got my period!”
2. “It’s been ages since I’ve had bloodwork done.”
3. “I can’t wait to attend ____’s baby shower.”
4. “How does this pregnancy test work?”
5. “I’m not sure when my period is due.”
6. “At least we’re having fun trying!”
Any you’d like to add?