So, um, guys…
ALL 15 eggs fertilized!!!!!!!!!! My jaw just about dropped to my knees when my doctor called with this news.
So what does this mean?
– We are definitely doing a freeze all.
– I can relax and enjoy the holidays without being in a TWW.
– Whichever embryos make it to blast by Monday will be frozen as 5 day blastocysts.
– Whichever embryos make it to blast by Tuesday will be frozen as 6 day blastocysts.
– Any embryos that have not made it to blast by Tuesday will not be frozen.
– Including Elsa, my frozen blast from last cycle, I am currently pregnant with 16 embabies, outside of my body.
– For now, I have renewed optimism and hope. Doc said, “of course we can never make guarantees but I am feeling fairly confident about this cycle.”
– My husband’s response, after a brief happy dance, “We can cast the Von Trapp family children… AND their understudies.” This made me LMAO.
– Lab will call Tuesday with a summary report, and until then, I will continue to visualize our healthy and strong embryos!!!
Thanks for ALL of your positive thoughts and prayers. I believe in the power of positive thinking. It’s working!!!