Obviously no bump yet, but I still had fun making this little collage.
I have been very Libra – indecisive – about how I want to do my weekly bump photos. First of all, this outfit is so blah… but it is clingy and stretchy and I know it will work throughout the pregnancy.
The chalkboard updates that people do are so adorable but I am not artistic. No, not even with assorted fruits and vegetables. I think I will stick to using an app on my phone. And maybe one day I will look presentable enough to keep my face in the picture. (Maybe I need to move picture day from Thursday night to Saturday afternoon. 😎)
- omg the boobs – I can confidently state that the best part of my day is taking off my bra
- a little nausea, but eating and/or resting usually helps
- fatigue continues
- crazy vivid dreams continue
- I have an appointment scheduled with the big girl OBGYN at the end of the month
- I bought the pregnancy journal “The Belly Book,” but haven’t started to fill it out yet
- I am touring a new gym facility on Tuesday and can’t wait to get active again
- I still get a pang of envy/jealousy when people announce their pregnancies on Facebook. I don’t really understand this, but I guess the scars of an infertile are forever.